Short Guide to 123.hp.com/setup:
HP printers are used in homes and offices. These printers give the hard copy of the data or document stored in the computer. This gives the information of the document stored in the computer to a sheet of paper. Hewlett Packard is the first company to produce laser printer for PCs and software products include drivers for HP Printers and these driver control the printer through the language called Printer Control Language.
123.hp.com/ojp6968 are the stylish and affordable home printers which gives professional quality, and cost effective business printer which meet all the business need without breaking the bank. From simple print jobs to complex work flows, HP printers are the right printer to deal with.
- If HP printer is not found during network driver setup:
- Restart the computer, printer and router.
- Check the network and printer connection status.
- Run the HP print and scan doctor.
- Uninstall the HP software and then reinstall it again.
The setup of HP all in one printer:
- First and forecast you should unbox the printer.
- Now check the contents of the Box printer gadgets and the accessories, then find the printing frills and other filling for printing process.
- After that place the paper into the paper tray of your HP printer.
- Connect HP printer to the power cord and then turn on the device.
- Then place the ink cartridges and start print jobs.
- Once the hardware is setup successfully, then you can install the drivers from the website 123.hp.com/setup.
Wireless HP printer setup in windows:
- First turn on your HP printer.
- Now, on the printer control panel click on the wireless icon, touch your mouse pointer to the setting icon, then select wireless setup wizard, then press OK. The wizard searches and displays a list of presented network.
- Follow the on screen instruction and select the name of your network to broad the connection.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and then connect your printer to the wireless network.
The printer may directly be connected to the router using WPS button.
Print documents in Windows by using HP printer:
- First open the document you want to print.
- Then press “ctrl+p”, then the print window will open. Now click on printer properties.
- Then under the property menu, select the settings to print finally.
- You can change the alignment of the page between portrait and landscape. The duplex printing can be changed and margin can be set before printing.
- After changing the settings, click on print to print the document.
- Print window will be opened by just clicking on file menu and then click print option.
By following these steps, you can takeout handout of your softcopy in a easy manner.